Lake Reserve Apartment
5/23 Devitt Street Narrabeen
2 Bed 2 Bath 1 large lockup garage with mezzanine storage
Auction Guide $1,250,000 to $1,375,000
Peaceful and private yet right in the heart of a premier lifestyle.
Sitting in one of the Narrabeen’s most sought-after lakeside locations.
This lakefront reserve sanctuary is an exceptional opportunity to secure this enviably peaceful location. It is a holiday every day of the year combining the lake and bush all at your doorstep.
An inviting sense of light and space defines this modernized private apartment.
A tranquil and secluded lakeside retreat is at your fingertips.
*Newly refurbished building, well-maintained boutique block of 12 units
*Cul-de-sac locale tucked up a quiet private driveway
*Professionally painted throughout
*King and double sized bedrooms and refurbished bathrooms
*Gas cooking and heating, internal laundry
*Timber deck with full glass balustrade overlooking the lake
* Large lock up garage with mezzanine storage
*B-Line bus stop access plus cafés and restaurants a short level walk away.
Strata: $850 p/q approx
Water: $180 p/q approx
Council: $350 p/q approx
Strata Report link-
- On title 111.9 sqm approx.
- Rental return is approx. $650 per week
- However, the owner has the studio section rented for $355 per week
The possible true origin:
On January 26th, 1801, Lieutenant James Grant and a party of three were walking to Pittwater, where they hoped to find a small rowing boat which had been stolen from Sydney.
According to Grant’s journal, at the mouth of the lagoon, he was confronted by a stream and the problem of crossing it.
The Aborigines told him that their name for the stream was Narrowbine. Grant recorded it faithfully in his journal which was published later that year.
Many historians have debated how the name Narrabeen was derived and all appear to have overlooked Grant’s journal.
– from an article in the Manly Daily, March 18, 1998, by John Morcombe.
Local Area Information
• Narrabeen Lakes Primary School: 1299 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen. PH: 9913 7077
• Narrabeen Sports High School: 10 Narmona Street, North Narrabeen. PH: 9913 7820
• Collaroy Plateau Public School: 41 Plateau Road, Collaroy. PH 9971 8487
• Pittwater House: 70 South Creek Road, Collaroy. PH 9981 4400
• Our Little Friends Kindergarten: 102 Lagoon Street, Narrabeen. PH: 9913 1064
• Early Childhood Health Centers: 1393 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen. PH: 9913 8870
• Acre Woods Childcare: 26 Plateau Road, Collaroy Plateau. PH: 9971 7389
• Collaroy Plateau OOSH: 41a Plateau Road, Collaroy Plateau. PH: 9972 0533
• Collaroy Plateau Community Kindergarten: 41-43 Hall Ave, Collaroy Plateau. PH: 9982 6167
• Early Childhood health centres: 69 Veterans Parade, Collaroy Plateau. PH 9971 9394
• Kou Bins Family Day Care: 30 Essilia Street Collaroy Plateau. PH: 9981 6068
• Little Knickers: Plateau Road, Collaroy Plateau. PH: 1300 399 839
Medical Centres/ Chemists:
• Gateway Medical Centre: 2/1 Mona Vale Road, Mona Vale. PH. 9998 3400
• Collaroy GP: 71 Veterans Parade, Collaroy Plateau. PH: 9981 3330
• Pulse Pharmacy: 1117 Pittwater Road, Collaroy. PH: 1300 399 839
Parks & Reserves
• Collaroy Beach
• Fisherman’s Beach
• Long Reef Beach
• Anzac Avenue Reserve
• Narrabeen Beach
• North Narrabeen Beach
• Fox Park
Clubs and Pubs:
• The Sands Hotel, 1260 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen.
• Collaroy Beach Services Club, 1058 Pittwater Road, Collaroy.
• Surf Rock Hotel, 1064 Pittwater Road, Collaroy.
• Collaroy Veterinary Services, 1185 Pittwater Road, Collaroy. PH: 9971 8487
• Collaroy Plateau Vet Clinic, 24A Aubreen Street, Collaroy Plateau. PH: 9982 9439
• Elanora Veterinary Clinic: 53 Kalang Road, Elanora Heights. PH: 9982 9439