5 Reasons Why you should consider using a Buyers Agent By: Grant Matterson
5 Reasons Why you should consider using a Buyers Agent
When buying a property
There are many advantages to using a buyers agent when the time comes to finding your dream home.
Buying a home is one of the most significant financial decisions you’ll ever make.
And it’s also the single most crucial moving purchase you’ll make in your lifetime.
1. A buyer’s agent is someone who works only for buyers, helping them to find properties that meet their needs and desires.
2. Buyers agents can help you find the right properties and negotiate on your behalf.
3. They can source similar locations and multiple agents to find any Off Market Properties, which may be available.
4. Due to low-interest rates and low stock levels, the market is expected to rise in price over the next year or so. It could pay to find a property sooner than later by investing in a buyers agent.
5. Even if you’re a savvy homebuyer, there’s no doubt that the process can get complicated and they will walk you through it safely.
Also, rather than learning everything about buying and selling on your own, consider using your local agent to answer questions and help you with the decisions and recommended buyers agents.
And I will certainly let you know of any properties I can access for you.
I would also love to have a conversation around the powerful strategy of List Now and Sell Later after you have secured your next home, saving you time, stress and money.
You can contact me Grant Matterson LJ hooker Narrabeen 0438 261 600